Friday, November 28, 2008

I reverse-engineered an afro today...

However, you just can't start your day doing something like that (you'll hurt yourself!). So I, like so many others, started my day at 4:30AM going shopping at the local mall - masochist that I am.

..but it was productive. I found several presents (okay, most of them were for me), but that's only because I'm terrible to shop for.

After a quick breakfast, it was time to work on hairs. When you are designing items for a fashion show, I've learned that Modify and Transfer properties are rather important. Since the pre-made afro I had was non-transfer, I had to make my own afro. They say imitation is the highest-form of flattery - and if someone has given you full-modify rights, you can flatter pretty high.

Be well...and keep watching this blog for my fashion show entry.

No comments: