Sunday, October 11, 2009

What A Week

Zombiefest 2009 was a huge success. Over the course of three days, the group managed to raise over 1,300.00 USD for the International Red Cross.

I can't really recall how much I donated in zombie stripper tips, but I can say that I was auctioned for over 5,000 Lindens - I feel validated. Olivia Connaught got herself a Taka and a pair of shewz - no telling which she'll enjoy more. Emceeing the SCAB Burlesque stripshow was also an undead, pus-filled, maggot-ridden, limb-hacking tour-de-force. I love that.

Also, my introductory DJ night went swimmingly...for the first 45 minutes...then all the ladies left (lol!) I have
many areas for improvement - and I can't put a price on that kind of knowledge.

aaand...I also updated my profile pic. "Chestwound" was getting old. I'll never trash that freebie hair, though. Anyway, here's the new me:
I'm just throwing this pic everywhere I can...Photoshop is both dangerous and beautiful. Hit me up if you want me to manipulate your pixels.


No comments: