Sunday, October 4, 2009

ZombieFest 2009: UPDATED LOCATION


The Hot For Zombies group is raising funds to help the survivors of the massive earthquakes in Samoa and Indonesia. We have established ZombieFest 2009. Per the above flier, there will be freebies, music, unique merchandise, a date auction, kissing booths, incredible music, a burlesque show, formal ball, and still more.

One-hundred percent of all funds raised will be donated to the Red Cross.

Yours truly will be providing an exclusive avatar for sale: Shape (both male and female), skin, clothes, animations, and more all in one convenient package. According to XStreet and the search engine, it will be the only one of its kind in Second Life.

I will also be participating in the Zombie date auction. I invite you to bid for a great cause. So far, I haven't put very many restrictions on what could happen, should you win me. We'll just have to see how the evening goes, I suppose.


The Hot For Zombies group is a consciously-minded band of individuals. We strive to promote equality, harmony, and seek to benefit the living, dead, and those inbetween. Please contact me if you wish to join.

Dead is the new black.

No comments: